Hi Amy- I'll take one of those, or maybe a couple. We have also had a bit of rain, but nothing like your situation. I hope the machine works as well as stated and your nights are more restful. Glad to read your blog, and wanted to say hi earlier, but alas. Now that things are calmer until the next set of guests arrive (fall is leaf time and guest time here) I have a bit of space. I think what you are doing is terrific, and I hope it is a great experience for you. The blog is fun to read, and we also have a friend who is in China for a month's visit, and his is interesting also. Must be fascinating and at times repugnant to see the real side of life in some of the Asian countries of the world. We are so insular and naive, I think. We are well and happy, and hope you will continue the same. Thanks for sharing your experiences, and keep it up. See you at some point perhaps when you are stateside. Love, Faith
Hi Amy-
ReplyDeleteI'll take one of those, or maybe a couple. We have also had a bit of rain, but nothing like your situation. I hope the machine works as well as stated and your nights are more restful.
Glad to read your blog, and wanted to say hi earlier, but alas. Now that things are calmer until the next set of guests arrive (fall is leaf time and guest time here) I have a bit of space. I think what you are doing is terrific, and I hope it is a great experience for you. The blog is fun to read, and we also have a friend who is in China for a month's visit, and his is interesting also. Must be fascinating and at times repugnant to see the real side of life in some of the Asian countries of the world. We are so insular and naive, I think.
We are well and happy, and hope you will continue the same. Thanks for sharing your experiences, and keep it up. See you at some point perhaps when you are stateside.
Love, Faith